Teacher & Readers’ Guides
THE LOST SCROLL OF THE PHYSICIAN and THE DESERT PRINCE now have readers’ guides!
A big thank you to my publisher, Dundurn Press, Ontario Creates, and Jennifer Karsh, B.Ed., and Rosanne Papiernik, B.Ed., for these fantastic resources.
THE LOST SCROLL OF THE PHYSICIAN (SECRETS OF THE SANDS, VOL. 1) TEACHER’S GUIDE
THE DESERT PRINCE (SECRETS OF THE SANDS, VOL. 2) TEACHER’S GUIDE
This thrilling adventure series features mystery, ancient artifacts, STEAM, family and friendships, and much more, set against the backdrop of Ancient Egypt. The guides are a wonderful resource for teachers, librarians and even parents!
Young Adult Readers’ Guides
In addition, below are reader’s guides that include discussion questions for my two young adult novels, both of which feature coming-of-age stories with environmental themes.
Perfect for teen book clubs or online discussion groups.
Summer Constellations Readers’ Guide
- CCBC’s Best Books for Teens
- NERFA Finalist – YA Category (US/CAN)
- German Rights to Ravensburger
- 12 and up
Read more about Summer Constellations here
- Contemporary Romance
- Modern re-telling of Frog Prince fairy-tale
- Features environmental and conservation themes, STEM, bullying, and being true to yourself
- Featured in Quill & Quire Books of the Year Issue
- Ages 9 and up